Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sat - March 12 - Every day he gets stronger

Family and Friends,

There hasn't been much change, but every day he gets stronger which is important.

Maurice is almost looking his regular size now, Dialysis has been very helpful.

He had to go OR (Operating Room) The Medical Team changed what is needed for Dialysis on the other side of his chest.

There is a chair in the corner of the hospital ICU room and I queried if he sits in it, the Nurse said yes, he had a couple times that week for an hour or two.  I think that is amazing.  They strap him in to be supported which is great therapy for him.

I am trying to plan a Family & Friend Circle of Prayer event for Maurice, at the moment I am aiming for April 2.  I will keep you updated.

Lots of Love

Maurice's Family

No comments:

Post a Comment